Re: (ET) Wheel weights

Howdy, folks,
This winter I put some John Deere standard wheel weights on mine and they worked well (wheels turned out), although they do stick out and plow snow a little, especially in a turn.  But who can turn much with the blower down anyway, eh?  They're expensive unless you can find them at a yard sale or something.  They are not enough by themselves, though, despite putting around 120 pounds over the wheels.  I still had chains and 200 pound of chicken feed on my wooden rear shelf.  This even worked for pulling my un-manned Honda Civic out of the ditch!
As a side note to the biodiesel question from recently:  I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you guys with a recipe yet- had a rough go with a death in the family here, but I promise I'll get it on here very soon.

Steve
E-15
p.s.  For those of you in the Minneapolis area, the Minnesota Alternative Energy Fair is May 1st and 2nd- Last year Keith Stieg and I had our tractors and Keith's multitude of attachments on display there (he has even more now; might even call it a plethora!).  It was a lot of fun seeing the looks on the faces of people who had never heard of such a thing and wanted to buy one.  Did there jaws drop when they found out they were antiques!!  We were even on tv.