Re: (ET) E12M

I like my E-12, it is easier to steer than the E-15's.  I think it is
because of the smaller
front tires. I keep the axels well greased.
The New Idea is the end of the breed, about 1973 was the start of
production.
I like the up front mower, think it is easier to move around.
Mid mowers are harder to get under plants.

Mike D