(ET) Open-source comprehensive ET manual

All,
  This sounds like a great idea for all ET (and follow-ons thereof)
owners.  I'll contribute the appropriate web site space (for document
download) and serve as the central merge point/editor.  I've got the
appropriate s/w tools handy and can do the word processing quick enough
- but for this to work all the folks with the experience and knowledge
need to chip in.  First cut on the document chapters sounds like:

1. E8M and E10M
2. E12s
3. E12 (including E12M) (early)
4. E15 (early)
5. E20 (early)
6. Large Frame ET (E12, E14, E15, E16, E20)
7. Large Frame Wheel Horse (I-5 ??)
8. Common issues (batteries, chargers, ??)

  We could keep each chapter separate for quicker download/edit and then
when we declare "Version 1.0" I can make a single document with all the
chapters and have it as a PDF (which we can put on the Elec-trak.org
site).  I can post the chapters as PDF, MS-Word, and HTML - or just
MS-Word if everyone has Word or a compatible editor handy.  Should we
replicate all the info in the Service Manual as a base or make this
strictly a supplement?

thoughts?

Joe Rock