Re: (ET) Tranny repairs

Hey, Jeff,
Sorry this took so long; the loader was sold almost immediately.  I think I'm going to make my own...
Great idea about using kerosene in the tranny hub.   If available to you, or you know how to make it, use biodiesel, as it is environmentally inocuous (composts on the leaf pile in 45 days or so), and it is a superior solvent to kerosene, fuel oil, or diesel fuel, or even the old kerosene derivative "Clear Solvent" that we used to spray liberally on aircraft bellys and wash away with the hose!  If you make it yourself, it's also half the price of kerosene (around $.70 cents/gal.).
Keep up the good work!
Steve Anderson