(ET) Chains

Ok. Got a set of chains. I think they are too long, so I might just cut some links off but they do fit with a bit of overlap.

The difference is.... Well, simply is. The tractor walks up ice. It walked into the heavy snowbank uphill. If it does slip one just waits a few seconds as the chains+2,000lbs rip through whatever is causing it to not go. Making it.... well, go.

I got bored with my driveway, so drove it over to the neighbor's. Plowed his walk up to a 3 foot snowplow pile from the street. Then merrily chewed through it. This thing is an *animal*.

Now to get a mounting bracket (so I can return this one) and figure out a way to make the rod telescope again. Any suggestions?

Chris