Re: (ET) Re: pack not isolated from frame??

there is an unused button on the right side that I had surmised was for a
long
ago missing horn.  straight below it is the PTO plug.  is that where the
I-5
had the PTO??  But what throws me is the GE symbol on the front grill.
but
sinces that's a casting I suppose it's possible that the wheelhorse would
have
that????