RE: (ET) Hitch adapter

Hey Tim:

You bring up a topic that I have yet to address -
brakes.  Going is great, but stopping is important.

When you tow how do your brakes hold up.  You mention
that you now have to address the problem.  Were the
brakes not operating properly prior to last Halloween
(like mine - heck, what brakes) or did the hey ride
reduce their function?  What do you think the max
pulling capacity is on this option?  A snowmobile
trailer could be considered a bit small, a typical hey
ride is with 20-40 people and an ICE tractor.  With
this option, I would imagine 20 people max.

I would be interested in pictures but would suggest
making them available on the electrak web page for all
to see.  If not, send them direct.

Thanks and may your future be plugged in.

Jim
donovan66205 yahoo com