RE: (ET) Hitch adapter

I was kicking around the same idea at Halloween this year.  We ended up
with
my self, my dad and 3 kids riding my e-12m around the sub trick or treating
(and a whole bunch of kids wanting a ride).   I am thinking about a
snowmobile trailer so it would be easy for the kids to get on.  My 16 ft.
car haller would be easy to get on but over kill (and hard to stop).  Now I
will need to get the brakes fixed on the e-12m because of the few hills
around me.  I figure I will do a test run some time next summer, to see if
there is a problem pulling and if the batteries hold out for the trip.

 I am also trying to figure out lighting because if being at night.  It
will
most likely end up being the battery Colman lantern..  I heard of people
taking the small Christmas tree lights and figuring out how many can be run
in parallel to come close to 12 volts for decorating cars and trucks for
parades.  I figure I could come up with something that is close to 36 volts
with all the junk tree lights I have around.  Any one got any ideas on how
to calculate this out?

As for hitches, I build a sleeve hitch similar to the "small version" but
added a chunk of 1 1/4 square tube to take the small receiver hitches.  Now
I have a receiver hitch for the e-12m.  To hold it in place, I drilled a
hole in each side of the frame to take a small hitch pin (the kind with a
wire clip to hold it in place).  The receiver hitch works great both on the
front and back.  I stick it on front for parking the ski boat in the back
of
the garage for the winter.

As luck would have it, the same sleeve hitch works on the back of my 1974
Raider snowmobile...  I am sure that I have the only Raider with a receiver
hitch.

If there is any interest, I can take a few pictures of the hitch and send
them to who ever...