Re: (ET) Ccccold Batteries

Hi Chris,
I have only had the Landis for 10 months and limited
use in the winter.
For mowing the Landis gives the same range as the old
timer.
After mowing the pack voltage would drop to 36vdc
[about 45% charge] for both the Landis and the timer.
Yes I check the voltage before and after each mow.
Therefore if the Landis was not charging correctly,
the pack voltage [or discharge state] would be less
after mowing with the Landis.

I asked Landis about equalizing and he said the
equalizing would take place on a 100% charged pack,
since the ET charger output is about 45vdc.  I would
like Landis to explain more about this issue.

I still feel having a 100% charged pack all the time
with the Landis is a big improvement over the timer.

Anyone know if Trojan released their modern charger?

Thanks,
Paul Holzschuher
Cincinnati
E15   C185