(ET) Tiller attachment

Title: Message

I recently purchased a E20 with attachments from an out of state location.  Tractor and attachments were shipped to me on separate pallets and my question is pertaining to the tiller attachment.  I have the rear lift unit, sans a broken lift strap of course, with the tiller mounting bar and hitch, etc.  What I can't fiure out is how the tiller is lifted with the strap?  Can someone tell me how the chain on the tiller is supposed to be attached to the rear lift along with the strap itself?  I do not believe that the strap and lift motor will be sufficient to lift the tiller off the ground.

Thanks in advance.

Bob K

Bob Kleinbrahm
Senior Network Engineer
First Republic Bank
San Francisco, CA.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person  or  entity
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information  by persons  or
entities other than  the  intended  recipient  is  prohibited.  If  you
received this in error,  please  contact  the  sender  and  delete  the
material from any computer.