(ET) looking for elec trak owner near Erie pa.

For the last few years, I have been the butt of in-law jokes because of my electric mowers and lawn tractors.  The heckling stopped last winter when my brother-in-law was walking into his work when he noticed a neighbor to the plant was pushing snow with a big yellow lawn tractor and not making any noise.  He was totally amazed at the power it had and what a great job the tractor was doing.  After seeing my e-12m again this summer, he was sure it was an elec trak doing the snow plowing.  I just want to thank that person for the heckling has stopped!!!!!!  If you live near Erie Pa and live across or next to a printing company (part of the Erie Press)....      THANK YOU......   and keep on pushing that snow...