Re: (ET) pollution

Need to add my 2 cents, I got on this list because I wanted help in
converting my ICE tractor to electric, I ended up buying an E15 with a
blower, what a delight. How many other snow blowers can you start using
after your kids go to bed?

I have a VW TDI diesel and I have been using biodiesel when I can get it,
finally a station started selling it relatively locally. I have a friend
who runs a Mercedes on SVO (straight vegetable oil) with the greasecar
system (www.greasecar.com). He recently got a Suburban diesel and converted
that himself with an electrically heated fuel system (since you have to
heat up the SVO to use it as fuel). So (here comes the relative tie-in to
list topic) if you had a diesel tractor you could run it on SVO by
preheating it electrically by plugging it into your Electrak.

Jeff Tickner
Technical Support
800-545-9485, Ext 536
SoftLanding Systems