Re: (ET) hybrid ET

          Thanks David.     And the downside of hybrid cars is they still need to go to the gasoline station!   Speaking as a Electric Car driver, it is mighty convenient to just drive into your garage, plug in the car and forget it.    I have always felt this was one of the better points of having an Electric Tractor.   Rob.
>> Part of the downside of ElecTrak is moving the
>> pollution back to the (coal burning?) power plant and it's 35% efficiency
>> while we benefit from cleanliness in our yards.
>
>This is an old myth used to dismiss EVs as impractical.  Here's an analysis
>which debunks it:
>
>http://www.evadc.org/pwrplnt.pdf

No trees were destroyed in the creation of this E Mail, however many electrons were severely inconvenienced!  RAV (DofTI)