RE: (ET) loaders

Interesting - Eagle Grove is in Wright county IA ( I thought the Wright might be an owners name, but maybe the EG&W is just town +county) and not too far from Fort Dodge.  Since I end up in that area from time to time, I guess I could check it out personally.
-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Keith Stieg
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 12:56 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) loaders

   E.G.& W was indeed  Wright Way loaders from Eagle Grove, Iowa.

I understand the company was in business for less than a year, before

closing the doors. I do have a booster pack with 3- 12 volt group 31?s.

Also building A 36 volt gen. pack, Trying to turn it into a ??hybrid.??

And a set of cast iron wheel weights, Might have to try a set of dual

Wheels with lugs!

Keith Stieg