(ET) Cole Hersee

Hello to All,

   I'm relatively new to this group, so I hope this is not redundant.   I
just found (what I thought was) a great website:
http://www.colehersee.com/home2.asp .

   Cole Hersee apparently manufactures all kindsof low-voltage,
high-current
hardware, such as main disconnects, OCP devices, relays and contactors,
etc.
Their products seem to be geared toward the marine industry, as well as for
fork trucks and golf carts. Much of what they make seems to be applicable
our ElecTraks.

   Just thought I'd share this, in case it had not yet come up in the
previous discussion threads.

   Does ayone know...is the Cole Herse Master Disconnect (175A continuous
and 1,000A intermittent) the same replacement that Mr. Bill sells for the
ElecTraks?

Happy Holidays!
TJWilhelm