Re: (ET) Mower deck

Title: Message
I just completed the install of my new baffles, from Bill, and will have to wait till Spring as well.  : (
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 10:49 AM
Subject: (ET) Mower deck

    Hi guys
UPS just delivered my new mower deck from Bill Gunn,
It is the first one to have the new baffle , To bad I can't
try it until next spring!  It's very nice looking, has a reinforcement
in front around to the shock mounts! and also in back for the
guide bracket, to keep it from bending in.

Also found a loader on e-bay last week, down in Iowa not to
far from where they were built! I need to order some of those
wheel weights also !

Keith Stieg  MPLS, MN.