To: <>
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 2:53 PM
Subject: (ET) Wheel weights

Hi
I just discovered this sight and it should be obvious why I  am
sending this to the list
http://www.ezweights.com/ <http://www.ezweights.com/>

Geof Thompson B.Sc., C.L.S.
905-336-4698 | facsimile / télécopieur 905-336-8916
Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca <mailto:Thompsong dfp-mpo gc ca >
Technical Services | Canadian Hydrographic Service | Services
Technique, Service hydrographique du Canada
Central & Arctic Region | Région Centrale et de l'Arctique
Fisheries and Oceans Canada | 867 Lakeshore Rd, Burlington,
(Ontario) L7R 4A6
Pêches et Océans Canada | 867 chemin Lakeshore, Burlington (Ontario)
L7R 4A6