(ET) More on wheelweights

>I just measured - it appears the 8 ½ inch spacing with four holes is the
one for my E-15 - and they carry it.  I think I'll probably order a set. It
appears I could >add 50 lbs per side for a total of 100 additional.  Not
much, but every little bit helps.  Maybe I should just drink a lot more
beer
and gain the 100 lbs.  It would be >more fun.
>By the way, I turned the rear wheels on my E-15 "inside out" to widen the
track and increase lateral stability with a bucket loader.

Two more things about the wheel weights,
1.)     The wheels on and ET are the same as Wheelhorse, may even have been
made by Wheelhorse and there is detailed instruction on how to size the
wheel.
2.)     The site has a freight calculator section and shipping is not too
bad if you use FEDEX ground, it was $11.95 to Buffalo.

        Geof Thompson B.Sc., C.L.S.
        905-336-4698 | facsimile / télécopieur 905-336-8916
        Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca <mailto:Thompsong dfp-mpo gc ca >
        Technical Services | Canadian Hydrographic Service | Services
Technique, Service hydrographique du Canada
        Central & Arctic Region | Région Centrale et de l'Arctique
        Fisheries and Oceans Canada | 867 Lakeshore Rd, Burlington,
(Ontario) L7R 4A6
        Pêches et Océans Canada | 867 chemin Lakeshore, Burlington
(Ontario)
L7R 4A6