Sent: Friday, November 14, 2003 2:40 PM
Subject: (ET) Lift motor control

Hi,  I was wondering if anyone has hooked a PWM controller to a lift motor.  Would it harm the motor because it would still be getting 36 volt pulses?  I found a place that has 20 Amp 36 volt controllers for less than $45.00.  I don't know if they are PWM or another type, but if set for 1/2 speed, maybe we could get rid of our 18 volt tap.  These controller are made for electric scooters.  Also, has anyone tried them on lights?

Ralph Vogan