From: <ThompsonG DFO-MPO GC CA>
To: <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 12:55 PM
Subject: (ET) 21st century B145

Hi
I am still working on the 21st Century B145. In it I will be
replacing most of the 1970 electo mechanical stuff with a Alltrex Series
controller. I am also going to replace the B145 Speed and Direction stick
with a single axis Industrial Joystick. I am currently looking at a new
Sennett S24. However, I would like to tap into the collective wisdom of the
list, on the subject of industrial joysticks.
They are a pretty pricey item, information on sources and prices  is
also more than welcome
Geof Thompson B.Sc., C.L.S.
905-336-4698 | facsimile / télécopieur 905-336-8916
Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca <mailto:Thompsong dfp-mpo gc ca >
Technical Services | Canadian Hydrographic Service | Services
Technique, Service hydrographique du Canada
Central & Arctic Region | Région Centrale et de l'Arctique
Fisheries and Oceans Canada | 867 Lakeshore Rd, Burlington,
(Ontario) L7R 4A6
Pêches et Océans Canada | 867 chemin Lakeshore, Burlington (Ontario)
L7R 4A6