Re: (ET) Lift motor control

Ralph,
You should have no problem with this arrangement
if the control is a high frequency (like 20kHz)
switching type (most of them are)
I would add a safety circuit to insure the speed
control didn't go above 1/2.
Even better yet, design a speed control with
a comparator such that it always puts out an average
of 18V regardless of the battery voltage.
I can show you a circuit if interested.
Rod

--- Ralph & Elaine Vogan <ralphgv centurytel net>