Re: (ET) Still bucking, it's not the belt, no cards found in E12.

Good place to look.  Mine went bad, and it caused random events to happen
like
unexpected power loss in the mower, jerky motor action, etc.  I didn't
know what
it was for weeks, until I stumbled across the master disconnect switch
sticking
out farther than it normally does, and when I pushed it in, the gauges
became
"livelier".

By the way, the modern replacement that Bill Gunn sells is fabulous, and
it's
cheaper than a refurbished old one.

--
Jeremy Gagliardi