Re: (ET) Vacuum or Sweeper?

Hey all:

I was helping a local historic site clean their
basement and they were going to throw away a John
Deere version of the same sweeper.  I took it for
myself due to the ET.  I have yet to use it here - not
enough trees and hated to see anything get pitched.
Any one interested?

Jim
KCMO area

http://www.elec-trak.org/gallery/DennisPestkaVacuumCart/index.html