Re: (ET) elec-trak discussion list, yahoo group electrak.

   From: "Christopher Meier" <mr23 mn rr com>
   Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 20:55:46 -0500

   Okay, I've deleted the yahoo group.

Thanks,  Chris.  I think that will help to prevent confusion.

   There were a few files there, some electrak control diagrams and some
   tractor pull pictures that I've saved.
   Ken, let me know how to add them to the web archive you maintain, and
I'll
   take care of them.

I think the logical place for such things is Elec-trak.org, which is
maintained by don barry kmtc com.  Recently there was a problem
reaching him with some new files -- is that still an issue?

   Ken, what is the current membership level of the tufts mailman
   list?

There are 239 subscribers.  Subscribers to the list can find out the
membership at https://cosmos.phy.tufts.edu/mailman/listinfo/elec-trak .

   Let us know how many of the 134 pending memberships from the yahoo
group end
   up subscribing (some of them dated back 2 years).

I can't tell where the people come from, but we can see if there is a
big increase in membership in the next week or so.

                           Ken