(ET) Fwd: HI.

Hi all, I just received this e-mail from a man who has
a New Idea, at least that is what I believe NI means.
He eveidently is having some trouble with it or at
least has some questions and I am forwarding it in the
hope that someone on the list can help him with his
machine. I'm not sure that I can help him as I am real
new to my E-15 and am having my challenges to get it
running as well. Hope you can help him. I will save
his message in case anyone needs to contact him and
his e-mail address is not showing.
   Thanks, Dan Eyk

Note: forwarded message attached.

=====