(ET) Solar Power and ET'S

I don't remember who used solar power with the ET, but
I would like to contact him. If anyone else is using
solar power, maybe you could advise me as well. I have
just installed a 14' x 28' storage building and would
like to use solar power with it. I also have an E-15
that I would like to use with solar power for
charging.

My question is this. If I wanted to use just solar
power and wanted to wire it for that, what size wire
would I use to power lights and possibly be able to
use normal handyman type of power tools? Also, can you
recommend any particular type of inverter to be able
to supply AC? Also, could you use the same wiring for
both AC and DC?

If any of you have done so, could you comment on
whether to insulate or not and what effect it would
have on temperatures in the building, especially in
the winter? I live in the Pacific Northwest and it
doesn't get especially cold here, but it does get
pretty wet as it rains alot. Any thoughts, comments or
advice would be greatly apprciated.

=====
Daniel Eyk
Vancouver, Wa.