From: matt [mailto:matty tds net]
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 8:58 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) snowblower shipping

If your going to ship it.
Grab your hip pocket WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Max and I tried to ship one a few hundred miles. They told us like
$200-$350.
I wanted one really bad but. I know this is the going price or close to for
one but this
is just a toy for me to play with. (this wife had a fit) O well
Stay warm Max. The winter is upon us. TAKE COVER
Matthew P. Magda Jr.