(ET) snowblower

Yeah, lots of weight on the rear and chains with lots of cross links !!. Still probably get stuck if blowing downhil and trying to back our uphill.

I've blown about 2 ft deep stuff, seems to work best if you really crowd it and keep the chute full, never could stall it - and keep the chute waxed.

I always thought the best idea would be to take an old mower motor and put an auxiliary fan in the chute, as is it down'st blow the snow all that far so the banks can build up.

Remember,   I live in the snow capitol of the east  - western new york

wombat