Re: (ET) Snowblower wanted with shipping :-)

Mine did great in the snow we had in our area. A few tips:

- Get to the snow before anyone has driven over it. If it gets packed at
all, the blower rides up over it.

- Get to it before it gets slushy. At that point it will clog the chute. If
you clog the chute don't leave it like that overnight - beacuse then it
turns into ice..... Uh, not that it happened to ME,  I've heard that it
happens - yeah thats the ticket.

- Chains are a must. - I think the 2-link ones would be far superior to
4-link - I had 4-link last year and am moving to 2-link this year.

- I have a gravel drive so I set mine up high - even then it gets down
pretty far. I would think at a low setting on hard surface, it would be
pretty effective at removing just about everything.

- Rear weights are recommended.

- I've seen your hill and I seem to rememeber it's a might steep. It may be
a bit tough blowing up the hill - it works ok on my drive, but gravel may
be
different.

- SteveS
E20