Re: (ET) Snowblower wanted with shipping :-)

These things are bulky, sure, but a pallet jack is more than sufficient. I
move mine around with an appliance hand-truck.

Shipping is a nuisance. Matt Magda and I spent a lot of time trying to get
a blower on a pallet just a couple hundred miles... and it seems it can't
be done for less than a few hundred dollars. That's worth it if you are
knee deep in snow, perhaps, but it's hard to make doubling the initial
cost worthwhile!

Best,

and YES, it's SNOWING in BOSTON (only a little; it's like a PG preview)
-Max

--
http://www.maxmatic.com/