From: "Ray S" <camplite shaw ca>
To: <>
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 11:53 AM
Subject: (ET) electrac shop manual

> I,am new to the elec-trac tractor, I aquired a 145 wheel hores about four
years ago and it is in realy good condition, The only thing that was
missing
was the batteries. I installed new batteries and it has been running fine .
the last week it seems to have trouble charging the batteries it only comes
up about half. I am looking for anybody that might have a shop manual for
it. or maybe just the wiring diagram.