(ET) Wheelhorse c-185 model 1 0700

I have a Wheelhorse C-185 that was funtioning normally, I switched it in reverse to backup and the control fuse blew.  Well, now the control fuse blows when the key switch is turned on.  It appears that the tractor frame is grounded.  When the power disconnect is disconnected I still have 17volts coming through my fuel level guage per my meter.

As long as I have the green 1302-13 wire discnnected from the control fuse it won't blow , but as soon as I reconnect it to the control fuse it blows again.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chuck