Re: (ET) problem with upper electric board

Dave,

I have an E12S so different than yours.  but I had a problem that was
caused by
my upper board. It turned out that the nuts on the backside of terminals
would
touch there neighbor when tightened.  I had been tightening some lose
connections on the board and neglected to look on the backside to see what
was
happening.  Don't know if your board has screw and nut terminals or
slip-on.
but that's something you might check.

dave
seattle

> hello,
> i am having a problem with the upper electrical board.  the board keeps
blowing the strips
on it.  any sugestions to what the problem may be.  there is also a big
drain
when i first
press the speed pedal.  after it gets going it then stops and go into full
on
the fuel
gauge.  any help would be great.