Re: (ET) I test drove an Electric OX yesterday

- Thanks for the report Geof - really interesting, esp:

> 2.) electrical/electronic components are in an easily accessible plastic
> tray mounted horizontally above the front batteries.

Funny thing - last weekend I was trying to find out why my lift only went
down (bad connection I think) and as I was trying to get to all the
connectors and such I started think; if I started with a clean slate I
would
put all the contactors etc. on a  panel over the front batteries where
there
is considerable space available and it would be so easy to service - and
apprently that's the Ox has done - 'course I imagine their controls are not
quite the same as ours!

- SteveS