Re: (ET) Gauges and D.O.D

that sounds kinda short all right. but I've not yet had the opportunity to
run
mine from full charge to time to charge, so have nothing to compare to.
My
batteries are going on two years old and sat unused until just about a
month
ago so I'll be curious to see how they perform and compare with others.

BTW  I got one of those 36v charge controllers from BZ Products to use
with my
solar panels.  I haven't got them set up yet but the controller has temp
compensation and uses PWM which I am told makes it a desulfator.  Whether
desulfators really work or not seems to be a matter of opinion...  Before
contacting BZ the best retail price I found on the web was $85.  My cost
direct
from BZ was $50.  I would be glad to supply these to anyone here for 10%
above
my cost plus shipping.

dave
Seattle
E12S
E15mod

> About an hour.

long
> between charges are you mowing?
>
> > I get the feeling that I am being a little too frugal with my Depth of
> Discharge(s).
> >
> > Whenever my voltmeter gets to the red green transition line, or my
> > ammeter
> gets to the
> green yellow transition line, it goes on the charger(depending on how
> much is
> left to
> finish this job). I think I may have lots of charge left at these
> points.
This