From: "Elie, Larry (L.D.)" <lelie ford com>
To: "'Barry Woods'" <barry woods wright edu>; <thumphrey myself com>;
<elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 9:04 AM
Subject: RE: (ET) Gator Blades

> I have both rear and side discharge decks.
>
> The side discharge does NOT have the rubber strip in back; it's purpose
> is
to slow the clippings coming out
> of the back.  Side discharge DOES have baffles, but not the same pattern
as the rear discharge.  Go to
http://www.elec-trak.org/partscat/ATTACHMENTS.pdf, page 7 of 26 shows the
baffle for the rear discharge mower.  Page 10 of 26 shows the baffle for
the
side discharge mower.

> Larry Elie
>
> BTW, Even with 7 year OLD batteries, when I mow (mid range green is the
current/load meter), I mow for about
> 2 to 2.5 hours before I need a recharge.  If anyone isn't mowing that
long, I suspect you aren't getting a
> full charge.

Either