(ET) Re: Elec-trak.org mirror

This has already been done by the internet archive. And is supposed to be updated whenever their webcrawlers detect that the site has been updated.

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.elec-trak.org
is a list of all the dates when the site was archived

http://web.archive.org/web/20020601220959/http://www.elec-trak.org/
is one of the most recent backups (Jun 2002)

I have found the internet archive very useful because it has backups of all useful web pages and free information. This includes downloads of hardware drivers and freeware.

Enjoy.  It's one of the good examples of what our tax dollars can do.

Andy
E-15
Roanoke, VA