Re: (ET) electrak swap meet

Can a regular car (Civic or similar size) tow an ET and maybe a couple of attachments? Maybe with a snowmobile or ATV trailer?

PS Over the past few years I have displayed my ET and/or electric truck at the annual NOFA summer conference in Amherst, MA. Folks were very interested in seeing what is out there, but given the farming focus of the event would not be good for a full fledged swap meet.

The annual "Solar Fest", also in Vermont, is an alternative energy fair that has been running for years (and was just held a couple of weeks ago). They might be open to ET swaps, but would likely want exhibit space fees.

Pieter Litchfield wrote:
 I for one would be
happy to exhibit my E-15 with hydraulic bucket loader, but don't want to trailer it too far.

_________
Jim Coate
1992 Chevy S10
1970's Elec-Trak