RE: (ET) electrak swap meet

This meet is in Randolph VT.  One of the problems we face as a group is that if we want to display our tractors, we are "exhibitors."  This particular venue apprently doesn't charge for space (it is somebody's pasture!), but many would have a charge for an exhibition booth or space, insurance requirements, etc.  I would think, in general, it would be helpful to plan well in advance, get an idea who might want to come and exhibit an ET, and reserve a chunk of space big enough for a group.  It sort of suggests we need to communicate well about future events, and co-ordinate formally or informally.  I for one would be happy to exhibit my E-15 with hydraulic bucket loader, but don't want to trailer it too far.
-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Jeff Tickner
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 9:01 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) electrak swap meet

On August 22-24 there will be a alternative energy fair in VT
http://www.pondapalooza.com/vaef.html

I was planning on going to look at the Greasel systems for my VW diesel (uses waste vegetable oil for fuel), but maybe bringing my E15, as shabby as it is, would be a good idea as well. I have a field voltage problem right now (I think) but I finally have some time to work on it.

Anyone else in the area interested in meeting up there?

Jeff Tickner
Technical Support
800-545-9485, Ext 536
SoftLanding Systems

Jeremy Gagliardi com
Sent by: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu

07/17/2003 03:29 PM