Re: (ET) electrak swap meet

I'm glad to see they (VAEF) are back again... this will be their second year. It is largely put together by alumni from Vermont Tech who are the ones also behind the grease car, so there is a major presence of bio-diesel.

I went up last year and although too far to bring my EV I put out some info on electric vehicles (on-road and tractors :-) and organic farming... but there was a much smaller turn out than predicted. I'm glad to know there is at least one ET-er in the VT area. I'm sure they'd be open to anything involving ET's (especially as that might mean more people coming). As a non-profit, the display space (hunk of grass, BYO-table & tent) would be free.

Getting all ETers to ever agree on one spot that they'd be willing to travel too will be hard, but at least I'd encourage you to bring your ET and set it out for display. Now that I know it is on for this year, I'll see if I can get there myself.

Jeff Tickner wrote:
On August 22-24 there will be a alternative energy fair in VT
http://www.pondapalooza.com/vaef.html

I was planning on going to look at the Greasel systems for my VW diesel (uses waste vegetable oil for fuel), but maybe bringing my E15, as shabby as it is, would be a good idea as well. I have a field voltage problem right now (I think) but I finally have some time to work on it.

Anyone else in the area interested in meeting up there?

_________
Jim Coate
1992 Chevy S10
1970's Elec-Trak