Swap Meets (was Re: (ET) Mower stuff)

I've been thinking about this swap meet stuff as well.

We are all spread out, maybe a few regional events would work - at least
for
starters. I've ended up meeting most of the ET owners in the DC area and,
without fail, they have all been really nice, interesting preople.

I noticed recently that Wheel Horse has an event in PA. That may be a good
one to 'tag' on to (if they say ok), as Wheel Horse ended up with the ET
line. Anyone on the list know more? - here's a link:

http://www.ejourney.com/~dgarver/page13.html

Looks like this year's event is over. If there is interest I could look
into
it.

Sure would be a good opportunity for those that have backyards full of
parts
looking for homes.

- SteveS
-E12Ss