(ET) New to list

Hi folks,
I am interested in getting an elec-trak, as I have just installed a solar system on our house, and want to stop using gas for mowing. I have started looking for a tractor on several web sites, but am curious as to what anyone thinks about the usefulness of the various models. I will be using it for mowing about a n acre, and would love to have the tiller attachment, and a drag or dozer blade. After looking around a bit, I think that I have decided that the E15 or E20 is about the minimum size I could use, but that is only based on the size of the batteries and accessories that I have seen in bad online photos.
What say all of you?
Thanks,
anton