(ET) A charger question

I will warn you before you read this, it might be a dumb question, but
one I do not currently know the answer to, but would like to.

Harbor Freight has $19 12 volt auto chargers.  I know I could buy three
of these and hook them up across the 3 sets of batteries. The question I
have is could I hook the three of them together in series (that is
positive to negative) and then simply connect them across the full
battery pack or directly in to the ET charger out put line???

If so for $60 + a little wire and connector ends you could rig up a nice
auto 36 volt charger system.