(ET) Re: Chargetek TPRO320 charger...

Paul, and others,

  I was discussing this with a friend of mine and we are pretty much
convinced
that the TPRO will deliver to each 12v battery whatever it needs up to 20
amps
simultaneously.  I too have only used it a coupla hours and don't know
this for
sure and will ask the manufacturer for clarification.

dave
seattle