(ET) Wrecked my deck.

Drat.

So I was mowing today with the E20. Was on a hill, and trimming around a bush. Went under the bush and a corner of the mower hit a root...

Before I could shut down the deck yawed, and ripped off one of the mounts at the deck. The tractor then climbed onto the deck.

Damage: Looks like one of the mount plates is history. I could probably pound it flat, but I don't know how to weld. I could however use Oxypropane and braize a plate on. Would that hold?

Drat.

Chris