(ET) list help and Source of maunals

        Hi
1.)     I don't seem to be getting the List in Journal from now. This
is/was
probably due to problem at this end. Would somebody forward me the
subscribe
instructions.
2.)     For you Electric Wheelhorse  folks, if you go to the TORO home page
you can order manuals by model number and serial number. They are $6 each
invoiced when they arrive so you don't pay up front. They had both the
owners manual and the parts list for my A-60.  This NOS stuff is really
cool.
        Geof Thompson B.Sc., C.L.S.
        905-336-4698 | facsimile / télécopieur 905-336-8916
        Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca <mailto:Thompsong dfp-mpo gc ca >
        Technical Services | Canadian Hydrographic Service | Services
Technique, Service hydrographique du Canada
        Central & Arctic Region | Région Centrale et de l'Arctique
        Fisheries and Oceans Canada | 867 Lakeshore Rd, Burlington,
(Ontario) L7R 4A6
        Pêches et Océans Canada | 867 chemin Lakeshore, Burlington
(Ontario)
L7R 4A6