Re: (ET) list help and Source of maunals

Does anyone know how to translate from Wheelhorse models to Elec-Trak? I
think some models (esp. later on) were unique, but the earlier ones were
Elec-Traks in Wheel Horse clothing (right?). I want to get an owners manual
for the E12S as it's going up to my sister and brother-in-law in NJ and
they'll need something to refer to.

I'm trying to get what looks like the right thing off Elec-Trak.org, but
the
site is giving me trouble. Anyone got an E12S operator (not service) manual
in PDF?

Geof, the Toro parts lookup that you told us about before is also amazing.
make a manual lift and the exploded parts drawing there was extremely
helpful.

Oh and I think if you go to the link
https://cosmos.phy.tufts.edu/mailman/listinfo/elec-trak you shoudl be able
to manage your subscription.