(ET) Free Tractor in NJ.

Hi
This is from the Wheelhorse list, But if you want a project tractor. the
price is right. Just contact Joseph.

Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 01:44:50 -0000
   From: "JOSEPH" <joemaz optonline net>
Subject: Re: Electric tractor/Still available

Hello
I went and picked this tractor up for a member, he now does not want
it, it is still available for FREE if someone does want it, if not it
goes to the scrap yard, it has no batteries and no charger, no
attachments, but for FREE might be worth it for parts, looks to be
all there other than what I mentioned

Joe

--- In wheelhorsegardentractors yahoogroups com, "JOSEPH"
<joemaz@o...> wrote:
> Hello
>
> Was the Wheel Horse electric tractor made by General Electric
>
> Reason for asking, I was wondering if thier parts are
> interchangeable. I have the chance to get a GE electric tractor for
> free, I don't know if it runs or not, but if anyone wants it they
can
> have it for free also, The guy is going to junk it. It is located
in
> New Jersey. If you are interested let me know so I can pick it up
> before it hits the junk yard. Like I said not sure if it runs, or
how
> much of it is there, but if it is interchaneable then it might be
> worth getting it, if you want email be about it so we don't fill
the
> message board up if it is not wheel horse related.
>
> Joe, having a great day here in New Jersey

        Geof Thompson B.Sc., C.L.S.
        905-336-4698 | facsimile / télécopieur 905-336-8916
        Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca <mailto:Thompsong dfp-mpo gc ca >
        Technical Services | Canadian Hydrographic Service | Services
Technique, Service hydrographique du Canada
        Central & Arctic Region | Région Centrale et de l'Arctique
        Fisheries and Oceans Canada | 867 Lakeshore Rd, Burlington,
(Ontario) L7R 4A6
        Pêches et Océans Canada | 867 chemin Lakeshore, Burlington
(Ontario)
L7R 4A6