Re: (ET) Large Frame Mower Deck

I had the same problem that others had described with uncut strips of
grass, but in my case the problem turned out to be that the blades
were upside down.  Apparently I put them on backwards when I sharpened
them.  The amazing thing is that they cut well enough when they are
upside down that I didn't notice immediately that something so basic
was wrong.

Incidentally, it's easy to check that your blades are all turning and
that they are turning the right way by unplugging the power cord
instead of turning off the PTO switch.  Then the braking system will
be defeated and it will take many seconds for them to spin down.

                   Ken