Re: (ET) Large Frame Mower Deck

1. one
2. rear
3. with
4. 4 from bottom in front, 2 spacers rear (note below)
5. (gone) - smooth deck (no 'ribs' around motor), cast castor support,
small
diameter motors
6. think so
7. don't know - it's an E12S - no idea if mower was original with tractor

notes:

Cut Quality: I'm happy with mine. My lawn is 'natural' (grass, weeds,
dandelions, etc). Only the tough tall weeds get missed sometimes. It
doesn't
cut well while turning.

Rear Rollers:
I replaced the rear rollers with individual plastic wheels and spacers. The
broad rollers seems to slide more than roll on corners. I used the
following
from McMaster-Carr:

12 of 2781T52 plastic wheels
1 bag of  92825A33920 spacers (1") (only need 13)
Both must be bored out from 1/2" to 5/8" to fit on the roller bar. I put
them in as:

WsWsWssWsWsWsWsWsWssWsWsW

'W' is wheel , 's' is spacer

- SteveS